frenchfamily99 Index du Forum
frenchfamily99
Forum du clan frenchfamily99 de Clash Of Clan

frenchfamily99 Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Danny Murphy's England World Cup squad: Who goes to Russia?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchfamily99 Index du Forum -> Publique et réglement -> La charte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Danny Murphy's England World Cup squad: Who goes to Russia? Répondre en citant

agent sbobet England continued their World Cup preparations with a 1-1 draw against Italy on Tuesday, but who will be in Gareth Southgate's 23-man squad in Russia?

All nations need to submit their 30-man preliminary squad by May 14 and then have until June 4 to name a final 23-man squad for the World Cup. England play friendlies against Nigeria on June 2 and then Costa Rica on June 7.

Goalkeepers - Hart, Pickford, Butland
"Pickford is very good with his feet and we want to play out, so people are saying he might be No 1 because of that. I would go with Butland because I like goalkeepers to be goalkeepers first. I love his presence and he comes for stuff. They are both quality and potentially very good but I like a goalkeeper who dominates and can control things and I think Butland is better at that than Pickford.

Defenders - Gomez, Stones, Maguire, Smalling, Tarkowski, Walker, Trippier, Bertrand, Rose

"Smalling might not be everyone's cup of tea but he is quick, he has been there before and plays under pressure at Manchester United, so it won't phase him. At least have him there.

"I like three at the back and the flexibility it gives them. I am not sure Gareth is completely set on what he is going to do ahead of the three but it looks like he will play the three and I like that. We are controlling the tempo of the play more. agent sbobet

"I like to see them trying to play out and I hope they have the same courage at the tournament and don't try to play percentages. I don't think this group will because they are young and most of them don't have the burden of going to a tournament with previous failures and that does become difficult. The ultimate test will be the back three or back five against the best players in the world because we are inexperienced at the back."

Midfielders - Henderson, Dier, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Wilshere, Lingard, Sterling, Alli

"I think there are still shirts up for grabs in the middle of the pitch and Jack is the one; if he plays the next seven or eight games for Arsenal he will start the first game at the World Cup.

"The middle of the park will be crucial in how he sets up and who he puts in there.

Forwards - Rashford, Kane, Vardy
"Who is your best player? It's Kane. If he is fit play him in a role he plays for his club. If you played two up front then you are giving Kane something new. I would play him up top on his own.

"You could play Alli and Sterling either side of him as a three. Against Italy they played Lingard in a midfield position on paper with Ox ahead of Dier. But Lingard is very clever at making runs from deep and you could argue that he would be close because he is such an intelligent player and scores big goals. He is showing a real confidence on the ball." agent sbobet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sevilla 0-5 Barcelona: Ernesto Valverde's men win fourth con Répondre en citant

ส โบ เบ็ ต Barcelona cruised to their fourth consecutive Copa del Rey title on Saturday evening as they beat Sevilla 5-0 at the Wanda Metropolitano. Ernesto Valverde's men are halfway to a domestic double - also sitting 12 points clear at the top of the La Liga table - and Luis Suarez opened the scoring 14 minutes into the game before Lionel Messi added the second 15 minutes later. Suarez (40) scored another just before the break, with Andres Iniesta (52) making it four seven minutes after the restart before Philippe Coutinho rounded off the scoring from the penalty spot in the 69th minute.

Sevilla offered little in reply as Barcelona lifted the Copa del Rey trophy once again, becoming the first team to win it four times in a row since 1933 when Athletic Bilbao achieved the same feat. It took just 14 minutes for Barcelona to take the lead and it was a simple goal as Jasper Cillessen lofted a superb long ball down the field which picked out Coutinho. He drove towards goal before lifting the ball over the oncoming David Soria at the near post and allowing the waiting Suarez to tap home. But Sevilla did test the La Liga leaders briefly after going behind, with Joaquin Correa slicing a volley wide before a driving cross from Jesus Navas found the boot of Steve N'Zonzi, but the midfielder could only flash the ball wide of the far post.

Iniesta went close for Barcelona in the 28th minute as his deflected shot hammered against the crossbar, but they did have their second goal just three minutes later. Jordi Alba played a neat one-two with Iniesta, before putting a superb backheel into the path of Messi who hammered the ball high into the roof of the net. A brilliant first-half performance from Barcelona continued to get better as Suarez scored his second of the evening with five minutes of the first half to play. Messi threaded a lovely ball through the middle of the park for his team-mate, who raced onto the pass before firing home past Soria. Barcelona continued their dominance seven minutes into the second half with a superbly taken goal from Iniesta in what could be his last cup final for the club. He was slid in down the right of the area with a lovely pass from Messi, before rounding the goalkeeper and scoring on a tight angle. ส โบ เบ็ ต

On the other end of the spectrum, it was a dream first Barcelona final for Coutinho as he scored the fifth goal in the 69th minute. He had an initial strike ruled out after Clement Lenglet was penalised for a handball, but the ball was given to him for a second chance - despite Suarez being able to score his hat-trick - and he did not waste it, sending Soria the wrong way. Barcelona saw out the game with relative ease - a few long-range shots from Sevilla easily dealt with by Cillissen - and Iniesta received a standing ovation from around the ground when he was substituted in the 88th minute before going on to lift the Copa del Rey trophy. ส โบ เบ็ ต

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Danny Murphy's England World Cup squad: Who goes to Russia?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchfamily99 Index du Forum -> Publique et réglement -> La charte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation