frenchfamily99 Index du Forum
frenchfamily99
Forum du clan frenchfamily99 de Clash Of Clan

frenchfamily99 Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Rafa Benitez would love Newcastle United to find another Jam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchfamily99 Index du Forum -> Relation publique -> Demande d'ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafa Benitez would love Newcastle United to find another Jam Répondre en citant

เว็บ แทง บอล Rafa Benitez admits Newcastle United are keeping an eye on the non-league scene in the hope of finding the next Jamie Vardy - but feels that unearthing another star like the Leicester City striker would be a huge ask.

Very few players have made such a big leap to stardom like Vardy after rising from a £30 per week deal with Stocksbridge Park Steels to representing England and lifting the Premier League trophy.

Vardy has scored 19 goals this season for club and country with the 31-year-old also heading for the World Cup finals in Russia.

When asked if Newcastle were scouring the non-league circuit these days, Benitez told the Chronicle: “We try to look at players everywhere. เว็บ แทง บอล

“But it’s not easy to find players doing as well as Vardy.

“A friend of mine told me about him at the start of the season in which Leicester won the Premier League.

“He told me he was a good player but nobody expected him to do what he has done.

“But credit to him because he’s a worker and he’s very competitive.

“I am sure there will be some players like him in the non-league but it’s very difficult to go up to the Premier League and perform at the level he did.”

Benitez knows that Vardy is just one of the danger men for Leicester today with three goals in his last three top-flight games plus one for England against Italy at Wembley.

The Toon boss added: “Jamie Vardy has done really well in the last two or three years.

“He’s been at a fantastic level.

“He can see his desire and passion in every game - he really is quite dangerous.

“We know that but hopefully he stays quiet this weekend.”

Benitez is hoping the Magpies can net three points at Leicester this afternoon with a third successive Premier League win the target for United.

Looking ahead to the game, Benitez said: “The main thing for us, and I want to repeat it, is to get to 40 points as soon as possible. เว็บ แทง บอล

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
oudom5232
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Ham defender Declan Rice finds ally in Stuart Pearce fo Répondre en citant

West Ham defender Declan Rice finds ally in Stuart Pearce following costly error against Arsenal

sbobet asian Stuart Pearce says Declan Rice will "have to grow up very quickly" and backed the teenager to learn from his mistake that gifted Arsenal the lead at the weekend. The 19-year-old ducked out of the way of Aaron Ramsey's cross and the ball flew past Joe Hart into the far corner to give the Gunners a 2-1 lead in the 81st minute at the Emirates before the Hammers would go on to concede two more goals as they lost their heads.

It led to a stinging criticism from manager David Moyes as he explained in no uncertain terms that Rice's error cost the Hammers the game in a match where they were well worth at least a point. Rice apologised on Twitter after the game, something that didn't go down well with Irish pundit Eamonn Dunphy, and Pearce has now given his version of events at the Emirates. sbobet asian

Moyes' lieutenant said: "It’s one of those where you have to be supportive to young players, but it’s also one of those where you have to grow up very quickly because, if you’re given a shirt in the Premier League, you’re expected to do a man’s job, even if it says you’re a very young man above the door. "I hark back to my career and in my second or third game at the start of my professional career [with Coventry City against Luton Town in 1983], I scored an own-goal and all of a sudden I thought ‘Wowee’, but it was about how I learned from it and making sure that same mistake doesn't happen again. "When that ball flashes across our box again, Dec will be looking to put his head and feet on everything and that’s the beauty of it. In general, his matchplay was very good and has been over the last month and a half, so he has to keep building on that and learning from mistakes." sbobet asian

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 12:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the br Répondre en citant

Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the brink of Champions League final

sbo666 Manager Jurgen Klopp thinks Roma would have to produce something special to deny Liverpool a place in the Champions League final. Having stunned Barcelona, who arrived with a 4-1 lead in the last round but exited the competition on away goals after the hosts' 3-0 win, Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco hopes lightning strikes twice as they try to overcome a 5-2 deficit, but Klopp is remaining calm. "I really think we deserve to be here," said the Reds boss. "We are here to fight for our dreams, that is how it is, and we want to go to the final.

"After the game at Anfield a few people had a feeling we had lost and after a week a few people think Roma only have to win 3-0 but that is quite a result." Di Francesco added: "I would do a copy and paste [of the Barca game]," he said. "It is in the mind of the players. In order to compete against a rival such as Liverpool, we need to raise the bar in terms of physical effort, then comes the attitude, approach to the game and trying to score an early goal to have the fans behind us even more." sbo666

The build-up to the second leg has been overshadowed by concerns about the safety of Liverpool's travelling fans, after 53-year-old Sean Cox was attacked before the first leg at Anfield, but Klopp hopes to return to talking about events on the pitch on Wednesday. "The fight around a football game is only on the pitch, I hope, after one week of speaking about it," Klopp said. "And it was good to speak about it. Sean and his family should hear and feel our support, I really hope everyone understood." sbo666

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafa Benitez would love Newcastle United to find another Jam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchfamily99 Index du Forum -> Relation publique -> Demande d'ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation